This recipe is an east recipe for any peanut butter lover! With just 5 indredients and a simple method you can get those last minite cookies in for unexpected visitors! Oh did i mention they are gluten free too!
- 200g peanut butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 whole egg
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate drops (I prefer dark, but whichever is your favourite)
- Set oven to 180 degrees and line two ungreased baking trays.
- Add the peanut butter, sugar and salt together and mix until all combined together, this should make a dry textured peanut butter.
- Add in the egg and mix until together.
- Add in chocolate drops and combine.
- Make little balls about the size of cherry tomatoes and line up on baking tray. Make sure you leave room between each one.
- With a fork, squash down to flatten and leaving the fork pattern on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until dark in colour.
- Take out the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes in trays before transferring over to cooling rack.
Use a crunchy peanut butter for more taste and texture.
This recipe is my own and one of my favourites to make. I would love to see your take on this. When choosing ingredients check for intolerance issues as many ingredients differ in what they contain.